- Levi Lord discusses how he makes realistic jackpot runs in the practice pen. Here are the four things he focuses on:
- Scoring- He wants to see a start on the steers since most ropings have heeling barriers.
- Positioning- He uses his feet and left hand to get his horse far enough down the arena and have good spacing from the steer.
- Swing- He wants every swing to help him so the tip of his rope is always pointed at his target.
- Delivery- He comes right out of his last swing into his delivery without adding speed or power.
To watch the entire practice rundown, visit: https://xftr.net/lordpracticerundown